VMware have just made a number of new product versions (mostly maintenance releases on few different products, including that of the much hyped VSAN 6.2) so a quick post to summarise the content that was released last night (15.03.2016)
- VMware VSAN 6.2 – VMware VSAN 6.2 was officially announced in early February with a number of cool new features such as Erasure coding but unless you were a techie trying to download the software, you may have not known that it was not available for download despite being announced. That was until yesterday and the product is now available to download for every customer.
- VMware vRealize Automation 7.0.1 now released and available for download
- VMware vRealize Orchestrator 7.0.1 is released and available to download
- vRealize Business for Cloud (Old ITBMS offering) is also released and available for grabs now
- vRealize Log Insight 3.3.1 is released and available to download